I am getting a new laptop this weekend because of the tax free weekend. I ama university student, so will it be classified as school supplies in order to recieve the no tax discount?
Also, I need some advice on what kind of computer. I want a Mac, but is it very difficult to learn? Is it useful at the collegiate level? I plan on getting Microsoft office for it so that I can have word and excel for assignments. Is it worth it? Or should I go with a PC such as Dell or HP. If you say PC please tell me which brand and model and why. Thanks for your help!
Incoming search terms:
- whaT KIND OF LAPTOP DOES EVEREST GIVE YOU
- everest university laptop
- what laptop does everest provide
- does everest online include a new computer for new students
- hp from everest institute